Who We Are
Florida Institute of CFOs (fiCFO) is a protected, thought leadership, member-driven organization for CFOs of Florida's largest companies.
fiCFO empowers Florida's leading CFOs by providing a secure environment to cultivate relationships and interact with peers in the exchange of ideas, best practices and experiences, and serve as a sounding board for technical and business matters.
Advisory Board Members
- Brian Carney / CFO Southeastern Grocers
- Greg Kleffner / CFO Stein Mart, Inc.
- Kirk Larsen / CFO Black Knight
- Lisa Palmer / CFO Regency Centers
- Brad Slappey / CFO The Haskell Company
- Renato Barbon / CFO IMCMV / Margaritaville
- Rick Cardenas / CFO Darden
- John Geller / CFO Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp
- Cort Sabina / CFO Waste Pro USA, Inc.
- Bernadette Spong / CFO Orlando Health
- Ira Birns / CFO World Fuel Services Corporation
- John Eder / CFO Seminole Gaming
- Karen O''Byrne / CFO Modernizing Medicine
- Steve Pattison / CFO Restaurant Services, Inc.
- Tony Puleo / CFO Bluegreen Corporation
- Drew Asher / CFO Wellcare
- Heather Ford / CFO Power Design
- Patrick Gramling / CFO IRONMAN
- Simon Gregorich / CFO PODS
- Jeff Julien / CFO Raymond James Financial
Spring Social & Distillery Tour
Hosted By: Brad Slappey & Chris Eyrick, The Haskell Company
F&B Host: EY
Spring Social - Magic vs Knicks
Suite Host: Jim Fritz, CFO, Orlando Magic
F&B Host: StevenDouglas
Spring Social - Appreciation Party!
Hosted By: EY & Wells Fargo
Spring Social - Rays vs Rockies
Hosted By: Rob Gagliardi, CFO, Tampa Bay Rays